Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Truffle Shuffle

I've put all my top rated songs on shuffle in iTunes to see me through working this morning. So far I've had the joys of:
  • The Smiths - Panic
  • The Eagles - Hotel California
  • Johnny Cash - Sam Hall
  • Radiohead - Planet Telex
  • At The Drive-In - Rolodex Propaganda
  • Malcolm Middleton - Loneliness Shines
  • Dirty Pretty Things - Bang Bang You're Dead
  • Weezer - Butterfly
  • Lambchop - Is a Woman
  • The Smiths (again!) - How Soon is Now?
  • U2 - The Fly (live in Boston)
  • Radiohead - Talk Show Host
  • Dinosaur Jr - Out There
  • Damien Rice - Cold Water
  • Public Enemy - Give it Up
Where I now break for lunch, a bit of Five Live or Jeremy Vine, Neighbours and the chance to think about something other than chemistry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home